Dear Praying Friends,
I had hoped by now to tell you that Dan and Reba are settled in a house or apartment, but it is not so. Reba's due date is July 10th - tomorrow! And they still do not have a place to stay.
God provided funds for them to build a little house on rented land, but by the time they went to rent it, it was already planted with rice. All the other open land is also planted, so they have to wait to build. At the same time, they're still having trouble finding landlords who will rent to them. When they hear about the baby, they say "no". Please pray that they will find a suitable place to live for the next 4 months or so.
My (Scott's) visa expires on Saturday. We have these great 5-year visas, but my passport expired, and when I got a new one, I had to get the visa renewed as well. Everything went smoothly when we did this for our 3 kids, but now for some reason they aren't sure if they should renew mine. Please pray that they will grant me a renewed visa before mine expires two days from now!
One more thing: our lawyer in the country where I am banned is going to court again tomorrow - well, "Zoom court", anyway. I don't know what will happen, but please pray that God will move the judge in my favor. Thank you so much!
We will let you know how everything turns out. God is in control, and God is not surprised. We will trust in Him.
Scott, Elina, Linus, Jane and Livy