ON-CAMPUS PARTICIPATION GUIDELINES
SUNDAYS MORNINGS | 10:15AM
We are currently welcoming up to 100 people to worship with us in-person on-campus at our worship center as we provide the online worship service for those worshiping with us at home.
We are setting up to allow the maximum number of participants allowed by current State Health Guidelines. If you would like join us for worship on-campus, please review the protocol guidelines for on-campus participants and then click on the PREREGISTRATION BUTTON below. Preregistration is limited to the first 100 registrations.
ON-CAMPUS PARTICIPANT GUIDELINES
- Enter through the Westside Main Entrance
- You must wear a face mask.
(If you do not bring one, one will be provided)
- You must observe social distancing of 6 feet from others.
- No physical contact with others outside of your household
- Household members will be seated together
- Use of bathrooms will be limited to one person at a time
- Worship leaders can remove face masks if they are 15 feet
away from participants
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available
- No Nursery or Childcare will be provided
BEFORE ATTENDING PLEASE CONSIDER...
• Do you have any health-compromising conditions?
• Are you unable to tolerate participant guidelines?
• Are members of your household unable to observe guidelines?
CONSIDER OTHERS AND DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU...
• Have any symptoms of any illness (cough, temp, aches, etc.)
• Have been exposed to COVID-19 (travel, work, etc.)
PERSONS WITH COVID-19 SYMPTOMS
OR A POSITIVE COVID-19 TEST:
We request that persons who have recently attended any in-person gathering at Valley Christian Church and who experience COVID-19 symptoms or receive a positive COVID-19 test result contact the church office.